Posts Tagged ‘mixed media’
UPDATE: And the WINNERS ARE………
1. The Pillow goes to…………Cynthia Hanna
2. The 11×16 Giclee “Celebrate Life” goes to……Kat Sloma
3. The Enjoy the Ride Mouse Pad goes to…..Nicole Cramer
4. The 6×6 or 6×8 Ceramic Tile goes to….Prerna
5. The Heart Porcelain Ornament with a word (choose from Faith, Love, Hope, or any other word…goes to….Cindy Lantier
The Special Gift: A place in the Upcoming E-Course : Mixed Media: From an Original to Multiple Products goes to……
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS and Specially to Cynthia Hanna who won two prices including the E-Course!!!
Hi Every one!! Its time for a Giveaway. This year I missed two Giveaways I used to offer, one for the blog anniversary and the other for my birthday. This means I’ll be doing a double Giveaway!! This year has been a bit hectic but I love to focus on the good things, this way I get up from bed to a brand new day with the hope of a better life, everyday!!
I am celebrating that I am still writing in this blog, that I’m still making cheerful and inspirational art, that I love what I do and I do what I love. That I have an awesome family and the best friends. That I am working toward a dreamed goal with so much enthusiasm, even knowing that it is a long run, but I am in the race and this makes the goal more attainable.
I am offering SIX different gifts and you can win one them or more:
1. An 12x 15 pillow. Yes this gorgeous pillow could be yours!
2. This 11″x6″ print, matted:
3. A Mouse Pad with this print:
4. A 6″x6″ or 6″x8″ ceramic tile with your preferred print in it. You can choose from my flickr gallery: Mixed Media Inspirational here.
5. This gorgeous porcelain ornament with a piece of one of my mixed media and a message printed.
6. One spot on the E-Course: Mixed Media-From an Original to Multiple products ( a $129 value)
Want to earn one or more of these products??? There are many ways to earn a participation. Each option will make you earn a participation or more. Except for subscribing to the newsletter, all other options can be done on a daily basis or more. If you decide to tweet or share in any media, send me the link and I will add your name every time you share. The links are at the button of this document.
1. Comment on this post and Subscribe to my newsletter. There is a link in the right side bar. This is required for all participants but if you are already subscribed check the next options. (1 participation for the comment and 2 for subscribing)
2. Tweet this giveaway. (1 participation each time you tweet it)
3. Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and with your friends. (1 participation each time you share)
4. Pin it (1 participation each time you Pin it)
5. Promote; tweet, Share on FB or send an email to your friends using the link below (copy and paste it) ( 1 participation for all except for the email that will add 3 participations)
6. Follow me on Tweeter, there is a link on the side bar. (1 participations)
7. Follow me on Facebook (a link is on the side bar) (1 participation)
8. Write about this giveaway and the e-course on your blog; 5 participations
What are the odds?? More participations…more possibilities…more gifts!! The Giveaway will be closed on Sunday November 18, 2012. Winners will be announced on Tuesday November 20, 2012.
Last opportunity to register on the E-Course at the special Price of USA$99.00 will be November 20, 2012. After that date the price will be USA$129.00. If you are already register and you are the winner of a spot on the E-Course, the money you paid will be refunded!!!
Thanks for joining and spreading the news.
Tell your friends and WIN!!!
It is good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters in the end.
Mixed Feelings as I read the last post of the online course Hello Soul Hello Business today. So happy there will be a few more with the Mini Master Classes they had offer for the next week with some awesome collaborators (can’t wait). I am kind of sad because the course is over.
As I celebrate this amazing journey that lasted almost eleven weeks (with some breather weeks between classes), I want to share a mixed media, which reads A Lovely Journey. I add one of my mom’s crocheted doilies, celebrating her journey in this earth. I am happy to share (and I know she is too) that the store of the Museum of Art sold the original. Mixed feelings again because I was about to take it back for me…but I know it is in the right hands..and I know my mom would be so proud to know one of her doilies is out there with her daughter’s art.
This HSHB course has been and I know it will continue to be A Lovely Journey…I am so grateful and proud for being part of this amazing group. I love that we call ourselves soul sisters because we share our dreams, our joys and tears, our excitement and our frustrations, our mistakes and successes. Thank you all! We will continue Flying High!